1.- Personal information
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site-place an order-fill out a form-respond to a survey-subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities with our Site or Services.
2.- Non-personal information
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
4.- How We Collect Information
Contact forms available on the Site to establish a communication channel between clients and our staff to receive requirements and process orders, the data collected through the contact forms in our website might be used as following:
- To improve customer service.
- Provide a more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, order-service request.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site features.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates regarding to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We might request our clients for personal information using our corporate email (same address used for the contact forms in our website, or through selected corporate addresses). For processing orders, requests, send promotions, advertisements or to help us provide a better service to our clients. Users might choose to notify us to be removed from our mailing list.
5.- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
6.- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. In some cases third party services are ought to be used to send email delivery certifications, legal documents or contracts.
7.- Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9.- Google Adsense
10.- Retention of data
11.- Transfer of data
12.- Disclosure of data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement, under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Business Transaction, If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
14.- Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site or any service provided by Breatel Agency, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or any of our services. Your continued use of the Site or any service of Breatel Agency, following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated on April 30th, 2020.